The holiday season is a feast for the senses — bright lights and candles, mouthwatering treats and shiny, festive decor — which means it’s also filled with potentially hazardous temptations for your furry friends.
So before you extend the holiday cheer to your animal companions, check out our “Naughty and Nice” list for tips on creating a happy and pet-safe holiday.
Naughty (Keep these out paw’s reach)
- Lit candles
- Shiny, breakable ornaments
- Macademia nuts
- Fatty meat, stuffing or gravy
- Bread or bread dough
- Snow melt or salt (in case we get any of that white stuff they’re predicting)
Nice (Sure bets for safely sharing the holiday spirit)
- An active toy
- A soft, warm pet bed or blanket
- Lean turkey meat
- Cat- or dog-specific treats (much safer than people food)
- Extra play or snuggle time with you
We will be:
- Open from 8-12 pm on 12/24
- Closed on 12/25
- Closed on 12/28
- Open from 8-12 pm on 12/31
- Closed on 1/1
Wishing you and your animal companions a healthy and happy holiday season!