At Medical District Veterinary Clinic, our commitment to the health and well-being of your dog or cat is reflected in the broad range of services we provide:
- Wellness and prevention care — Routine preventive care helps build a strong foundation for your pet.
- Geriatric care — Senior pets benefit from extra attention and specialized care.
- Pet dentistry — Consistent oral hygiene can help prevent painful gum disease and other health issues.
- Surgery — We perform routine spays and neuters, as well as advanced pet surgery.
- Diagnostics — Diagnostic tools, such as ultrasound technology, help us assess your pet’s internal health.
In addition, Medical District Veterinary Clinic is a Cat Friendly Practice®. We offer personalized care for our feline patients in a specially designed cat-friendly space.
If you have an emergency during our normal business hours, please give us a call, and we’ll do our best to see your pet or refer you to a clinic that can provide immediate care.
For after-hours emergencies, we recommend contacting one of the 24-hour veterinary emergency clinics listed below: